Please take time to become familiar with Barton’s policies regarding your student financial responsibilities.
By registering for classes at Barton County 社区 College (BCCC), you agree to assume financial responsibility for all charges billed to your student account including, 但不限于学费, 课程费用, 书, 儿童发展中心费用, 学生住宿费, 返回检查, 停车及图书馆罚款, and non-returned or damaged loaned items or rental text书 (hereafter referred to separately and collectively as “学生的义务s”). You understand and agree that your registration and acceptance of these terms constitutes a promissory note agreement (i.e., a financial obligation in the form of an educational loan as defined by the U.S. 破产法在美国11.S.C §523(a)(8) in which Barton County 社区 College is providing you educational services, deferring some or all of your payment obligation for those services, 你要保证支付所有的学费, fees and other associated costs by the published obligation or assigned due date. You acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the following provisions:
- 金融援助 - If your federal or institutional financial aid is either not received by BCCC or you later lose eligibility to retain financial aid for the semester, you assume responsibility for paying all student obligations for this term.
- Third Party - If your third-party sponsor (military, employer, governmental agency, etc.)未能支付BCCC, you assume responsibility for paying the amount the sponsor originally promised to pay on your behalf.
- Hold on Student Account - A “HOLD” will be placed on your records if your student obligations remain unpaid. 只要封锁还有效, 这会让你无法注册以后的学期, 为当前学期添加类, 并收到成绩单.
- Collection Information and Reminders - BCCC or its designated collection agency may use an automated calling system and pre-recorded voice or text messages to contact you by phone regarding 任何 outstanding account, student obligations or reminders to 任何 current or future phone number you have provided to the college, 包括移动电话或无线设备的任何号码.
- Collection Fees and Credit Reporting - Delinquent debts may be reported to a credit bureau or referred to a collection agency and pursued through legal action against you. 您的帐户可能会提交给堪萨斯州的抵销计划. The State of Kansas will deduct 任何 account balance owed from 任何 State payment due you. This could include garnishment of State wages, tax refunds, lottery winnings, etc. 您同意支付任何收款费用, 连同所有成本和费用, 包括合理的律师费, 这是催收你的欠款所必需的.
- Student Age - If you are younger than the applicable age of majority when you execute this agreement you understand the educational services provided by BCCC are a necessity, and you are contractually obligated to the “doctrine of necessaries.”
- You are required to officially drop classes in order to avoid financial responsibility. 如果你决定不去上课, you must officially drop that class within the stated refund periods.
- 你的经济援助资格可能会受到影响. Be aware that dropping classes may reduce your eligibility for financial aid, 导致你欠下债务. Do NOT assume you will be dropped automatically if you do not pay your tuition or if you do not attend classes.
- Courses not dropped are graded and you will have a financial obligation for the course.